Enjoy a peaceful breakfast in our lovely dining room as you look out over Inverbrora’s fields and gardens.
There’s a wonderful range of fresh local ingredients available to us here in Brora. We source our bacon and sausages from Robert Grant butchers in Golspie, eggs from Halkirkburn Holdings in Caithness, and oats from Golspie Mill. Our tasty breakfasts are freshly cooked to order.
While you wait, choose from a selection of cereals and juice from the sideboard, or sample our homemade Seville orange marmalade and raspberry jam with toast. They’ll be ready when you are.
The full Inverbrora menu includes a wide range of options to suit all tastes and dietary requirements.
Below are some examples, along with a downloadable copy of the full menu.
- The ‘Inverbrora Full Scottish’ – or build your own breakfast – with a choice of smoked bacon, pork sausages, black pudding, tomatoes, mushrooms and free range local eggs (poached, scrambled, boiled or fried)
- traditional Scottish porridge
- sliced avocado or smashed banana & avocado toast
- a selection of cereals and granola, including kids’ and gluten-free cereals
- fresh fruit, honey, Greek yoghurt
- a range of teas and fresh filter coffee
- fresh fruit juices